Donate to a Department of Your Choice

Departments that accept donations are:

  • Animal Services
  • Fire Department
  • New Fire Safety Trailer (educational use)
  • Library
  • Parks & Recreation
  • Police Department
  • Senior Center
  • Veterans Memorial

If you would like to make a donation to any of the above Haltom City departments, you can mail or drop off a check at City Hall: Attention:  Accounts Receivable/Donations. Please state the department(s) to which you are donating to.

City of Haltom City
Attn:  Accounts Receivable/Donations
5024 Broadway Avenue
Haltom City, TX 76117

Alternatively, you can call Utility Billing at 817-222-7717 to schedule a recurring donation via your water bill.