Cotton Belt Rail Line Construction
- Intersection will be Affected Throughout the Summer
The railroad crossing across Haltom Road...between Glenview Drive & Stanley-Keller Road, is being double-tracked. Traffic conditions for motorists will change between mid-June thru Mid-August. The following changes are anticipated:
- On June 13th, both Northbound & Southbound Haltom Road traffic will be moved to the East Side of Haltom Road.
- From June 14th thru July 13th, Southbound traffic will be restricted from using Haltom Road in this area; however, Northbound traffic will be allowed to cross the Railroad Tracks.
- From July 14th thru July 20th, the entire crossing will be closed to Haltom Road traffic.
- From July 20th thru August 6th, Northbound Haltom Road traffic will again be allowed to cross at this location (southbound traffic will remain closed).
- On August 7th, Both Northbound & Southbound Haltom Road traffic will be allowed to resume thru this intersection.
Please continue to visit this page, as the dates for these traffic changes may be impacted by weather and construction conditions. The website will be updated if these dates change due to weather and construction conditions.